The Philippine Flow Fest (PFF) is a one-of-a-kind festival that brings together fire and movement art professionals and enthusiasts from across the country and the world, with the goal of showcasing these wonderful art forms through workshops, performances, a fire night and sunset jams – alongside bands, DJs, drum circles and an after party!
Greetings! Welcome to our annual pride and joy – the country’s 4th Philippine Flow Fest 2016: Fire Arts & Music Beach Festival! Co-presented by Planet Zips and Zippo, sponsored by B-side Productions, Yellow Tail Wines, Boreas, Vaude, Flowtoys, MNL Boutique Hostel, Onelife Studio and hosted by The Circle Hostel in Liw-Liwa, San Felipe, Zambales.
The Philippine Flow Fest (PFF) is a trailblazing and nationally celebrated event, one which has made a name for itself in the regional festival circuit with more international guests attending each year. In the past we’ve had world renowned artists like Thomas Johansson (SWEDEN), Yuta Poi (JAPAN), “Shinmasta” Chung Shinyeob (KOREA), Aileen Lawlor (USA), Chris Myrdock (CANADA), Marvin Ong (USA) and PsycuSix.Ψ (MALAYSIA) grace our shores. PFF is a one-of-a-kind festival that brings together fire and modern circus art professionals and enthusiasts from across the country and the world, with the goal of showcasing these wonderful art forms through workshops, performances, a fire night and sunset jams – alongside DJs, drum circles and an after party!
Musically, we’ve had an amazing line up of artists – Flippin Soul Stompers, DJ Christina “Badkiss”, DJ DBT, June Marieezy, Brigada, Robby ‘DJ Danger’, DJ Rick Sanchez, Adinkra Lumads Djembe Community, Jonan Aguilar and Anak Band, Pangalay Artists Circle, My Masterpiece Movement and Philippine Human Beatbox Alliance.
PFF also aims to create a space for the multi-sensory arts, where guests’ visual, tactile and aural senses are peaked, teased and tantalized. We have invited other like-minded performers, musicians, visual and movement artists to jam, present their art forms and collaborate. With the increasing popularity of these art forms, and after the success of 3 annual PFFs since 2013, the time is ripe to mount an even stronger 4th year effort, with even more ambitious goals. This year, we’ve fine-tuned the sign-up process, itinerary, preparations and logistics. Each year we want to provide a better experience for everyone – and this year is no different!
- Pre-event launch party & community jams (MANILA)
- Welcoming rooftop bbq for international guests (MANILA)
- World-renowned international fire/flow artists
- Best of local Filipino fire/flow talent
- Flow art workshops – Poi, hoop, contact juggling, levistick, staff and Buugeng/S-staff. Beginners-advanced levels
- Exclusive outdoor Flow Art film screenings
- Installation art
- Yoga and slackline activities
- Games and obstacle course
- Inspirational talks & sharing sessions
- Fire night, sunset drum and fire/flow art jams
- Open stage, Gala Night show and after party
- All night DJs & dancing on the sands
- Community drum circles & workshops
- Beach play, island tour and waterfall hike